Noteshelf 2 came in like a storm. With so many changes and improvements flowing in, we feel it’s quite obvious for you to miss out on some of the tiny yet important features.
Here’s a list of 6 such features we think you might not have noticed.
- Swipe Left for more Colors
The Pen rack comes with 14 pre-defined colors in batches of 2. Swipe left on the pen rack to get more colors.
- Customization of Color Swatches
Did you know you could customize the color swatches? If you did, then great! If not, here’s how to do that.
– Tap on the Pen to open the Pen Rack.
– Press and hold on the color swatch to get the Custom Color window.
– Choose the color you wish to write with and close the window.
– You have a custom colored pen now!
- Zoom in for Date Stamp
The date stamp is not to be seen? Wondering where to spot the date stamp?
To see the date stamp, zoom in with two fingers on a page, you will find the date stamp at the bottom of the screen.
- Expand the Zoom Box
There’s a possibility to increase the size of the zoom box. Did you know that?
To increase the size of the zoom box, press and drag the small triangle at the right bottom corner of the zoom box.
- Edit or Create New Categories
Were you aware that you could edit existing categories or create new ones?
– To create a new category, tap on ‘My Notes’ (default category).
– Tap on ‘Add New Category’ and type the name of the category.
– Your new Shelf category is created. Tap on ‘+’, to add notebooks to this shelf.You can also edit the existing categories by tapping on the ‘Edit’ icon in the category drop-down menu.
- Group Notebooks
Do you know how easily you can group notebooks? You just need to drag one notebook on the other to group them together.
We hope you find these features useful. Keep using Noteshelf 2 and do reach out to us if you have any concerns.